Updated: 13 th April 2016
1. Who are Fusion?
If you have any questions about the collection, storage and usage of your information, you may contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
2. Our Commitment
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other relevant data protection legislation.
3. What information we collect and how do IT
When you use Fuse, anywhere in the world, or contact us by any means whatsoever, we may collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. The information that we may collect from you includes your name, e-mail, telephone (landline and mobile), details of any purchases and activity on Fuse. We may also collect details of your computer's internet protocol address, which is automatically collected by our web server.
We do this in two principle ways:
- Registration: Prior using Fuse, you will be required to create an individual account. If you are using Fuse as a corporate user, your account may have been created for you by your company. Failure to fill in information may prevent access to Fuse and failing to maintain accurate information may result in termination of access to all Fuse and Fusion services.
Technology: We also collect information such as IP address, connection speed and internet service provider domain name. This information is anonomised and collected through a variety of methods:
- Cookies: including local shared objects, files stored on your hard drive to collect personal information. Most browsers accept these automatically but if you refuse these aspects of website functionality may be unavailable to you.
- IP Address: if you visit the site anonymously without registering, IP addresses may be collected automatically and an IP address number automatically assigned to your computer. Each time you access Fuse or Fusion sites or request pages, the server will log your address.
- Tracking content upload, view and download of computer files to Fuse: including but not limited to documents, pictures, logos, art, adverts, sound, videos, pdfs, flash courses, external links.
- Web beacons: small pieces of data embedded in web pages and e-mails. We may use these to determine whether or not you have opened e-mails and/or clicked on links in them.
4. How do we use your information?
By using Fuse and or making any purchases on Fuse, you agree that your information may be used by us and our suppliers and partners in order to:
- provide you with a personalised user experience on Fuse; delivering content specific to your interests.
- support and manage your user accounts; system administration, diagnosing problems and monitoring usage.
- Provide you with notifications; the in system notifications tool on Fuse will ask you to verify your account on sign up, send you e-mails on your activity within the Fuse and suggest content that you may find interesting. We may also give you links to resources you may find useful.
- fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us;
- provide you with information on value added products and services which believe may be of interest to you unless you inform us that you do not wish to receive this information;
- improve our quality of service; if you contact us we will retain a record of correspondence. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal.
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We will not disclose your information to any third parties unconnected with these purposes, nor will your information leave the European Union to territories with lower standards of data protection without informing you and receiving your consent. Notwithstanding this, we will comply with all European law enforcement agencies and could be required to disclose information upon the production of a court order. We may choose to comply with non-European law enforcement agencies where we deem such activities to be appropriate.
We have put in place industry best practice technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. For more information please refer to the Fuse security whitepaper.
5. Your rights
You may contact us in order to find out what information we hold about you (please note that a £10 fee will be payable) or to access, cancel or correct any information that we hold about you.
You also have the right to update or correct any information that we hold about you by amending your details within Fuse.
Upon request, Fusion shall delete specific personal information from the database. It may, however, be impossible to entirely delete user records without some residual information being retained due to the manner in which data backups are maintained. Requests to delete personal information shall be submitted to email@example.com.
You may also contact us to inform us that you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us, providing that communications are not necessary to perform a service to your employer.
7. Contact Fusion
Fuse Universal Ltd | 1 Curtain Road, London | EC2A 3LT